Saturday 19 March 2016

0-3 months knitted baby booties | Bobble Edging


What you will need

50g DK (light worsted weight) yarn
4mm knitting needles
4mm crochet hook
Sewing needle
Scissors

Size
4mm 0-3 months
4.5mm 3-6 months
5mm 6-9 months

Make Two

Cast on 40
Rows 1- 11 Seed stitch
(Row 1 K1, P1. Row 2 P1, K1. These 2 rows make the seed st)
 
Row 12  P1, K1 for 14 Stitches, P2tog, K8, P2tog, Turn your work around.
Row 13 P9, P2tog, Turn your work around.
Row 14 K9, P2tog, Turn your work around.

Repeat rows 13 and 14 until you have 28 sts left

For the last row Row 22  K9, P2tog, K1, P1, to the end of the row (28)

Rows 1-18  K1, P1,

Edging /bobbles

Cast off 1 st. *Place the st back onto the LH needle, Cast on 2 sts (3sts), Cast off 4 sts. Repeat from* to end of row

Secure the end, fold your work with the WS facing and sew the seam. You can use a crochet hook and slip st along the edge if you prefer

13 comments:

  1. thank you. your you-tube tutorial is easy to follow. please keep up the wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm stuck can you help me please I've done the 13 and 14 rows till there is 28sts on but what do I do next as I don't know as there is no rows for 15 and upward thank you

      Delete
  2. love this video it was so easy to follow for a beginner knitter like myself keep the projects coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made these in each size. Pattern is easy and knits up quick. Keep up the great work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone that I have made these booties for absolutely love them but could you please tell me how I can make these without that seam on the bottom my granddaughter wants a pair but doesn't like that seam under her little foot she's three

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone that I have made these booties for absolutely love them but could you please tell me how I can make these without that seam on the bottom my granddaughter wants a pair but doesn't like that seam under her little foot she's three

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.
    Chicco naturakfit bottle warmer review

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm doing the pink ones when do you join on the white as it doesn't say thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm doing the pink ones when do you join on the white as it doesn't say thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't understand where is row 15 and the other rows up to 22

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't understand where it says 1 to 18 knit 1 purl one

    ReplyDelete
  11. The different sizes I want to make it for 6-9 months is the 5mm the needle size?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for your pattern. I knit for babies in hospital in South Africa and this will be so handy. Saves a lot of time I think.

    ReplyDelete